Sunday, April 12, 2020

The Weekend Stuff

Every now and then guests ask about fossils I have around the property and I generally tell them if they want a couple I'm good with it. Somebody got a little carried away and took a whole box including some of my prize stuff. Now that I have a little time between the slowdown and with Michelle, Krysti, Tawnya, and Tammy here I've got an agenda to replace stuff missing so Saturday morning Jax and I headed over to where I've found much of it and picked up a couple muscles. Two bike riders went by while we were out there.


When Ryan was here working on both disc golf courses he painted a spoke on each basket indicating the direction for both blue and red tees to the next basket.
Jim Ryan came by in his Baja racer.

Jax and I got a short hike in Saturday evening.






No comments: