Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Different Stuff

Things are working out ok. Getting some bookings here and there and doing scheduling gymnastics to get them in but separate from each other. No spreading on my watch. Well one exception. Four or five days ago Michelle was sitting in the living room and randomly said "I think I'll paint the ceiling. Then a little paint got stuck on the walls and so she decided to paint those. A couple walls she wasn't happy with so she took the rest of the bucket in the king room and decided to paint that. No Corona virus but Michelle has got the paint disease and it's spreading all across the lodge. On Monday I ask her to take a break and maybe take a shower. When she came in the kitchen she said "The shower was a good idea or I never would have found this Snickers bar in my hair."

Guy walks up the driveway and says "You help me flip my side by side over?"

Krysti, her dog Canyon, Jax and I hiked Skinny People Wednesday morning.
Tawnya showed up yesterday and with Dre down and what we hope are the final day or so of his passing the kidney stone Tawnya and Tammy went over and cleaned the houses when they went vacant this morning. When they got back Krysti and Tawnya went to play disc and Tammy accompanied Jax and I up to Two Trains. We got two good hikes in today.








No comments: