Friday, April 10, 2020

Going Pretty Well

Dre is still mostly out of service suffering it out in the boat house. Tammy and Tawnya have taken over the cleaning and are doing an excellent job. Krysti watches Kobae and the lodge if I have to take off or I'm going hiking with Jax. Michelle is still painting. I'm not sure how many days it's been but probably close to a week. Michelle projects always start out a disaster but somehow in the end it comes out right.

Michelle, Jax, and I hiked up Hurrah Thursday morning early. When we got back Krysti and Canyon were ready to go hiking so Jax and I took them on the high trail out towards the Wind Caves and looking down at the river.





Friday morning Michelle, Jax and I hiked over the Last Hurrah to pump water in the tanks visiting the boat ramp on the way.


No comments: