Sunday, April 12, 2020

More Weekend Stuff

A rouge basket showed up above #13 on the original course.


Jax and I got in a glove fight when we got back and he took off with one of my gloves. Krysti spend 15 minutes trying to get it back but Jax doesn't give up ill gotten gain easily.

I took Dre to the hospital Sunday afternoon. He's getting worse. He has two kidney stones.
When we returned Michelle's two week I think I'll paint the ceiling project had ended and despite a few rough starts and occasional delays she, as always, did an excellent job.

It's late after I got new guests settled, Dre dropped off at the large garage and came back to pack stuff away and catch up office organization. Linda had mentioned in an email was the Easter Bunny going to visit and sure enough as I was making room above my closet I found "The Bunny" in a box. I put it on and stepped into the dining room while Jax ran along sniffing with his tail going crazy. It's a tough Easter for all but it is my hope we're all making the best of it.


No comments: