Monday, February 22, 2016

Surrender

While I was in Salt Lake going to the hockey games with Linny and Michelle, Mike and Johnny caught two more skunks and a ringtail. Returning Sunday evening I heard two more critters under the lodge. Despite ceiling up an unknown number of breaches under the lodge, holes in the walls, cinder blocks missing, and cementing tunnels, they are still getting in. Monday morning Mike and Johnny pulled up the front porch and found ten to twenty more tunnels going under the lodge. I ask them to put the porch back together and forget about it. I don't want to have one of them being a den and we seal it up so I/we will live with it. While there is a cinder block or cement wall all the way around the crawlspace there is not a cement floor so this is an unsolvable problem best we can tell. It's been a fun three week run and we met a lot of little people, some two or three times, but the season is almost here and it's time to start cleaning up.

No comments: