Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Shooting Day Four

Tuesday shoot was on the river. Linny and I were busy with Base Camp duties. I did a trash trip (28 bags) and then went to town to pick up supplies and wood. Linny went with one of the assistants who was nervous about driving Hurrah so Linny took the movie people's truck and they shopped town for a couple hours. Everything is being used up. The side by sides are taking horrible beatings and are in constant use. Trash and cigarettes litter the ground and it's a challenge to keep up with picking them up. There are always lots of cups lying around as if no one has ever washed a dish and put it away. I walked outside today to take people next door and check them in and all four side by sides and the Jeep were gone. Only my truck was left. Thirty gallons of gas was gone in a day. When I got back from town and with everyone on the river it was quiet. Just one person getting make up.

No comments: