Friday, May 31, 2019

Linny Goes Home

On Thursday morning I took Linny back to Salt Lake meeting her grandpa halfway at Price. As always, I will miss her. We went through quite an experience together and did pretty well. On the way we found this.

For a month I've been telling guests when they go through Kane Creek on the way here to go through the right side coming and the left side going back. I don't even call San Juan County anymore to come fix it as they always say we'll fix it when everything calms down and there's no more bad weather coming. So I just drive through it over and over to find the shallow places and most firm ground with little mud and tell guests to go through there. Apparently one of Doug's people didn't notice that the county finally showed up and graded it but pushed all the mud to the formerly safe side.

No comments: