Monday, May 13, 2019

Sunday in the Fingers (More Linny Scenes)

I'm having a little regret about showing them The Fingers. It's a special place. There are two ravens nest in there but neither one occupied this year. Still, it's where I go for complete quiet and the walkie's don't work in there.


The second finger is where I found my frienemy after the ravens killed him while I was actually looking for Kobae. I didn't show them how to get into the finger where my frienemy lived just because we had a deal and each agreed to not visit the other's property again.




They've been very careful about doing any damage to the place but when all is said and done the first good rain will eliminate any trace or track that anything ever happened here. So I'll get through this and then let Mother Nature do her cleansing.

No comments: