Thursday, September 28, 2023

Just Stuff

Have four Starlinis in now. Where as on it's best Day Hughes Net might get you 30 and 19 up and down, my worst Starlink gets me 150 up and 20 down. You can only get three residential Starlinks at one address. The fourth one I bought is expensive but even faster than the others with a little wider range you can use it from with about 200 and 25, but the dish is $2,750 and $125 per month. Without draining the pond I don't think I'll ever get all the growth out of there.
Hiking with Kobae again. Most every day. When evening started to approach I was sitting in the shade with Jax and Kobae. I petted Kobae for ten minutes or so and said it was time to go home. I don't want to fight with you. Let's just have a nice hike. He stared at me, stood up, headed for the road and we hiked back to the lodge with no incident.
I love the days. Mostly caught up on work. Moab 240 running race comes through here at our first aid station on Friday the 13th of October. Saturday Oct 14th is the Eclipse. They guess 65,000 people will come to Moab. We'll be about 90 to 95% covered.
It looks like they are putting some even uglier tents or something where the domes use to be. Unbelievable.

No comments: