Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Friday Stuff

We woke up to another dose of overnight snow. By afternoon it had melted and water was running everywhere turning the desert floor into mud. The ground has had to absorb a lot of moisture over the last few weeks and it finally ran out of room today.

Jax and I tried to sneak over to the Conspiracy of Ravens which are hanging with the dead cow almost the whole day but they had posted a guard who when we came through the gate alerted everybody else and as we rounded the corner they all took off. I think I'll charge the GoPro tonight and then next time I go to town I'll pull the truck up to the road, the ravens will all take off, I'll hike the GoPro and then pick it up in a few hours when I come back. I'm a little nervous they're smarter than me and they'll find it and it will join the walkie that is still missing, but, we'll see.

Jax and I got our longest hike since the injury trudging through about three miles of mud today.






No comments: