Saturday, April 29, 2017

34 Kim Jong-uns

Today, Saturday, I saw Kobae moving a little on the porch and looking over his shoulder at me. That tells me he was about ready to go stare at the fridge and wait for his servant (me) to bring him his food. So.....I fed the three Breakfast at Tiffany's locations with a little extra sunflower seeds to get the rock squirrels that were lurking waiting for Kobae food to depart for the feeding spots. One minute after throwing food down at each of the locations I photographed 12 out back, ten on the side, and 12 out front. There are at least 34 of them and I'm sure I missed 5 or 10 that came to the feeding spots later. I had my best friend from high school show up with three of his friends and while we were talking they kept going for Kobae's food and I kept blowing them off the porch with squirt guns. They'd come right back at me again. Twice while I was standing right in the doorway to the front of the lodge squirt gun guarding Kobae's food while he was eating two ran right by my legs and in the lodge. I chased em out with a broom and squirt gun firing away. Shortly after I noticed them jumping up on tires of cars in the parking lot plotting for ways to break in so I sprayed all tires and engines with Critter Begone.

Having had the truck, jeep, and generator all hit by them before the mechanics tell me that some vehicles spark plug wires and starter wires are made of a vegetable derivative of some sort, I forget which vegetable, making them a tasty treat for critters.

They still hung around the vehicles but didn't jump up on them anymore. That doesn't mean they're defeated it just means they're designing a new plan. In the military I was a prison guard for eight years and it always seemed unfair that as a guard we had a million things to do and the prisoners had 24 hours a day to figure out how to escape. Who's odds does that favor? That's how this is starting to feel. They haven't come up with a nuclear weapon yet but I'm nervous they're working on it.

No comments: