Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Water

It's a good day. I've filled the tanks into the houses and hogans, filled the garage tank, now I'm filling the cisterns and pond at the same time. I tried putting 420 gallons at a time into the tank to save a little time driving back and forth but broke a leaf spring with too much water so after getting that fixed I'm doing 250 gallons at a time which takes about three to four trips. I pull up next to the cistern, walk around the back of the truck to hook up the hose and gravity feed the water from the tank into the cistern. The tank is gone. I didn't hear it, see it, or feel it fall out of the back of the truck with 250 gallons in it. I find it at the bottom of the driveway and since it's so heavy I have to drain all the water out of it before I can manhandle it back into the truck and start over again.



No comments: