Thursday, November 30, 2023

More Just Stuff

The property income looks like it's going to finish about what it was last year. However I sold all my stock in Let's Play last year which I had been taking monthly installments on for 15 or so years so with that gone the monthly income to me has been down signifcantly this year. On the upside however payroll and vehicle repair are doen a lot this year and that's really helping.
Passes some park service guys coming back from town and ask them what they had been doing out here and they said "Putting up some sign."Most of the area and a part of my property has been absorbed by Bears Ears National Monument. For many years when I directed people to the Wind Caves I'd tell them to take the first left, there's no sign, some punk stole it years ago. But that's not true anymore.
Somewhere in the second picture below there is a little dog chasing cows.

No comments: