Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Off Hurrah

Not long after Moab 240 staff pulled out two helicopters landed on the road at one of the narrow spots on this side of Hurrah. A truck had gone off. Some disc golfers showed up on side by sides and said there was a guy and his dog that blew by them. The truck went off Hurrah a long ways down. I have some more pictures and video coming in from people that were here and I'll put it up when I get it. The guy didn't look good. I saw the video when they pulled him up and he had arms and legs hanging in directions that probably wasn't right. The dog survived, got out, and when the helicopter came it was scared off. After the driver was extracted the hunt was on for the 30 pound lab. Jax is a very good tracker if he's not bored, let me say he has a really good nose. Getting him to track is a little more work. Jesse, Jake, and Craig all took off to find the dog who was found right when they got to the wreck site.

No comments: