Thursday, April 13, 2023

Haydukers

Jax and I got a morning hike in and then got visited by four Haydukers. They're making a documentary on the Hayduke Trail and interviewed me for awhile. Much like when the TV people followed me in San Diego trick or treating years ago with Kobae I'm going to be famous again so don't forget to ask for my autograph when we next meet.
They all met online admiring each others photography and video work and have dome some docs before and coming together for the Hayduke. Upper left is Andy/Camel trail name from San Diego, North Park to be exact just a few blocks from where our indoor soccer facility was. Lower left is Elina Osborne, the most famous person in New Zealand I'm told. I looked her up and every list I looked at she was top ten. Upper right is right is Peter, trail name Chopper from Vienna Austria and lower right is Zelzin Aketzalli/Quetzl from Mexico City, now Grand Junction and she will be in a couple months the only person to have hiked the Hayduke twice as far as I know.
Wait, wrong picture, I left out the most famous guy in the Moab Desert, me.

No comments: