Monday, June 10, 2019

The River Cometh

This is the bottom of the hill a couple days ago when it was at the top of the stairs and two days ago I went down there and the kayaks where they normally stay were in water so I pulled them up the side of the hill.


Three days ago the river was at the top of the boat ramp. Today I had to drive through 50 feet of water to get to it.
The progression of the water creep next to the boat house.



The stairs over the last few days leading what use to be down to the boat dock and now it's just about even with the boat house. Three more stairs. As I go to bed tonight it's two inches from coming over the top next to the boat house. I expect to see water all across the property in the morning.



The concern is it will get to the garage and flood the grease pit coming up into the garage. The garage itself has a berm around it and I think it will hold but there's still a ways to get to the garage.

The big picture.


No comments: