Sunday, September 27, 2020

The Quiet Mornings

 All of Base Camp is packed almost every day. Granted that's still only nine rentals spread across a mile by half mile property but it's plenty for me. Linda has a massive work load keeping the inside of everything clean. If we hired somebody else we'd have to find them a room and most everything is booked until late October. Because of the two night minimum I think there are four dates between here and end of October where I can take a reservation. It will never be 100% occupancy without somebody taking the whole place but I'm turning down weddings and large gatherings because they are just too much work. So Jax and I can say good bye to everyone when they check out we mostly hike the property in the morning or Hurrah Pass so we'll see them as they depart.









No comments: