Saturday, November 10, 2018

Friday Hiking

I checked Thursday night and it said the high on Friday would be 48. No way we're going hiking but when I opened the door and Kobae walked out on the porch, he hesitated for about 30 seconds and then headed up the hill. It couldn't have been more than 40 degrees at departure. Since Michelle had showed up the previous evening with a fresh groomed Jax and looking good, Jax, Kobae, and I headed out.


Kobae heard the construction noise at the hogan so headed over to see if he could help. Since this project has been going on for 18 months I don't know if he can help but I doubt he could slow it down. I ask them how much longer and they thought this month and then they'd start on the Sun House. I said what's that. They said they didn't know Doug hadn't given them the plans yet.

I think back to when I ask Doug if he's sell me the last 70 acres and he said he wouldn't because he wanted to make sure that nobody ever built on it?






No comments: