Saturday, August 25, 2018

The Evolution of Chairs

I found a chair that I can carry in my back pack when I go hiking with Kobae. There's no rocks to sit on if we're hiking to the Wind Caves so I take my put together in 30 seconds chair and it looks like this.
Then we found these pretty cool beach chairs that have roofs on them to keep the sun off and you can read while you're hanging at the beach. They look like this.
Then last week Linny and I were in town and we went into this second hand store looking for some bait for fishing. On the way out we both noticed this unique chair and I smiled at each other. We went to Village Market and got groceries and then it was time to head back to Base Camp. I turned the engine on and looked over at Linny and she was looking at me. She said "You know what we have to do right?" I said "Go back and get the chair." Then we did and it looks like this.
Together, when all are occupied it looks like this.

No comments: