Monday, July 2, 2018

Monday Morning Return to Jackson Hole

It occurred to me that somewhere around 2012 I had learned not to post pictures of exact locations where I found things of value and though I would post pictures generally of the hike just not the area where I found something special. Jax and I hiked from the San Juan County Line well into Grand County along the river and there is only one place that you can jump in the river from high up and it's the place I remember. What I did not remember is there is probably 200 feet of a gravelly like substance prior to the jump spot from soil that would have had the footprints in it. I think today I might be able to leave that spot and not leave a track that could be followed. Maybe she made it out. Nothing I can do now but wait and see if I get another visit.







No comments: